At Timberley, we believe that resin bound surfaces and driveways will increase the value of your property and create instant kerb appeal, no matter what season it is.
But because it’s summertime, and you’ve likely been enjoying your garden and patio areas we wanted to share 5 tips to help you create the perfect summer oasis, so in no particular order…
· Let your garden grow - Not just for driveways, a Timberley resin bound tree pit can help to eliminate litter and buildup of leaves, creating a stable surface, whilst maintaining porosity and protecting roots. The professional finish of a Timberley resin bound tree pit will take your landscaping to a whole new level. You’ve likely spent a fortune on your trees so let them flourish with style!
· Happy children equal happy mamas – As mamas we all love our babes, so it’s nice to have that child friendly area in your garden for the swing, the trampoline, bikes and scooters. Safe, anti-slip, durable, low-maintenance resin bound surfaces make for happy kiddies and relaxed mamas in the summer holidays.
· Pleasing patios and pools – Get the resort feel without having to step on the plane! Timberley resin surfaces allow you to enjoy the indoor-outdoor flow of your property and enhance the look of your patio and poolside areas. You’ll be the envy of your neighbours.
· It’s British summertime – We may have had a relatively favourable start to summer this year, but remember it’s still British summertime. Thankfully a British made Timberley resin bound surface has cavitation within the mixture, water will run through the surface and back into the ground, so you can say goodbye to puddles! That means you’ll be able to enjoy your summer oasis as soon as the sun comes out again.
· And relax – A Timberley resin bound surface is a breeze to maintain, you’ll only occasionally need to use a stiff broom and a hose. Leaving you more time to relax with a glass of something cool and refreshing!
Create your summer oasis, while it’s still summertime! Contact us to book your free, no-obligation consultation and quote.