Resin Bound Driveways
For the ultimate WOW factor!
Resin Bound Surfacing is a resin bound aggregate surface for pedestrian and vehicular traffic. Resin bound driveways are created by mixing resin with a choice of aggregate/stones, which is then hand troweled to create a smooth surface.
- Versatile– You can choose from a variety of aggregate colours and textures, together with an assortment of edges for a truly bespoke design.
- Hardwearing and durable– We use products supplied by the leading UK suppliers.Once installed, your driveway comes with a 10-year product guarantee.
- SUDS (Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems) compliant– Translated into plain English this means that because resin bound surfaces are a permeable solution you generally won’t need planning consent.
- Easy to maintain- You’ll only need a stiff broom and a hose. You can also use a light jet wash taking care not use excessive pressure.
- Fast installation– While installation times vary from job to job, as a general rule of thumb most average sized driveways are completed within two days. Within 12-24 hours of installation you’ll be able to walk across your new resin bound surface.
Back to Driveways